The TT Bodyweight 1000 training is a person of Craig Ballantyne’s renowned bodyweight workouts. You should be able to complete the 500 challenge initially, ahead of you attempt the 1000 obstacle.
Immediately after the 500 work out, use the pursuing progressions to get up 1000 repetitions:
The Bodyweight 250:
- 30 Jumping Jacks or Leap Rope
- 20 Shut Grip Pushups
- 10 Jumps
- 10 Pull-ups
- 40 Squats
- 25 Pushups
- 20 Walking Lunges (10 reps per aspect)
- 15 Underhand Inverted Rows
- 30 Bicycle Crunches (15 reps per side)
- 25 Squats
- 25 Leaping Jacks or Soar Rope
The Bodyweight 501
- 100 Leaping Jacks or Bounce Rope
- 25 Close-Grip Pushups
- 15 Jumps
- 15 Pull-ups
- 50 Squats
- 51 Pushups
- 40 Strolling Lunges (20 reps for every facet)
- 30 Underhand Inverted Rows
- 60 Bicycle Crunches (30 reps per side)
- 15 Chin-ups
- 50 Squats
- 50 Jumping Jacks or Bounce Rope
The Bodyweight 750
- 100 Jumping Jacks or Soar Rope
- 25 Close Grip Pushups
- 20 Jumps
- 20 Pull-ups
- 75 Squats
- 25 Stick ups
- 50 Pushups
- 50 Walking Lunges (25 reps for each side)
- 40 Underhand Inverted Rows
- 25 Stability Ball Leg Curls
- 100 Bicycle Crunches (50 reps for every aspect)
- 20 Chin-ups
- 50 Mountain Climbers (25 per facet)
- 50 Squats
- 100 Jumping Jacks or Jump Rope
The Bodyweight 1000
- 100 Juping Jacks or Leap Rope
- 25 Shut Grip Pushups
- 25 Jumps
- 25 Pull-ups
- 100 Squats
- 25 Stick Ups
- 50 Bicycle Crunches (25 reps for every side)
- 100 Pushups
- 50 Strolling Lunges (25 reps for every aspect)
- 50 Underhand Inverted Rows
- 50 Balance Ball Leg Curls
- 100 Bicycle Crunches (50 reps per side)
- 50 Decline Pushups
- 25 Overhand Inverted Rows
- 50 Mountain Climbers (25 reps per aspect)
- 50 Squats
- 25 Chin-ups
- 100 Leaping Jacks or Soar Rope
Allows go above a couple physical exercises that you may perhaps not be acquainted with:
- Stand with your feet slightly broader than shoulder width apart. Tighten your abs and glutes. Push your hips back again as if you were being sitting down back again in a chair.
- Bend your knees. Do not permit your reduced again spherical. In truth, continue to keep your upper body out and back again as straight as achievable. Hold going as small as you can.
- From this posture, thrust with your glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps to return to starting off posture.
Stability Ball Leg Curl
- Lie on your again. Put the soles of your feet on a balance ball. Tighten your abs and contract your glutes. Carry your hips off the floor. Hold your abs and hamstrings restricted as you slowly and gradually curl the ball back to your hips although in the bridge placement.
- Pause and slowly return the ball to commencing situation.
- Begin off in the prime place of the pushup. Deal your abdominals. Choose one particular foot off the floor, and convey the knee up to your chest. Bring your leg back again, and repeat with the other leg.
- Do not allow your hips sag or rotate.
- Stand with your ft about 6 inches absent from a wall. Lean again so that your butt, upper again, and head is in opposition to the wall. Area your palms in opposition to the wall around your head.
- Hold your shoulders, elbows, and wrists in speak to with the wall through the movement. Slide your arms down the wall, tucking your elbows to your sides.
- Preserve the elbows shut to your sides, so that your shoulder blades appear down collectively. You should come to feel a robust contraction in the muscles in between your shoulder blades and shoulder muscle tissue.
- From this base posture, slowly slide your arms from the wall till they are straight up over your head. Repeat.